Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kiddy vampires and how they get made.

We are not prone to endorsing products on this blog however given what we are seeing with our own eyes we feel compelled, perhaps even forced, to give this product our full support. Our mortal souls depend on it.

A selling feature of his wonderful new instant digitally controled hot water service is that it prevents your babies from getting burnt if they play with the hot water tap. What they don't tell you is that this kind of water leads to infant vampirism. Check out the photo on the box.













I guess even the undead need to keep clean.

I thought it might be interesting after viewing this to google (as is our want) 'vampire children'. I came across this post. The post itself was weird enough however even more disturbing was one of the comments down below by Falcc. Falcc had some thoughful comments to make about the misunderstood subject of Vampire sex. Thank God we have the likes of Falcc to inform us of what really goes on in the average bloodsuckers bedroom -
"It’s my personal theory that Vampires, generally getting it on a lot with mortals and each other are probably sterile in the traditional sense, but since they’re magical anyways can probably impregnate with some weird blood ritual after sex. Then the kids are born human and they change them once they get older. Thus explaining away all the plot holes without thinking too much."

Phew, thanks Falcc. It all makes sense now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meet Local Vampires
View Local Vampires Looking For Friends, Dates, & Lovers. Free!
www.GothScene.com

- Google Ad generated for your blog page. It made me giggle.

Dan said...

Hi Catrianna, yes i noticed it myself. In fact I just had my first date last night with a lovely lady. I dont remember much but it must a been a big night because i have a terrible migrane this morning. My eyes are really sensitive to the light.