Friday, November 28, 2008

Testimonials - proof that SOI works

How many products or services have you seen that use testimonials to prove their effectiveness. People take these as evidence that whatever it is works. There are thousands out there and it obviously works. Some good examples would be vitamin pills, chiropractic work and psychics but there really are a lot of them. My favourites are the TV advertorial types.

So we don't get that many people looking at SOI and i figure to save us the bother of researching why this is and then doing something about it; i though why not just use testimonials instead. No cost, no time and you don't even need people to write them for you.

Here are some we generated from the wonderful service called Testimonial Generator.

It's really wonderful. Nice work on your Subjects Of Interest. I could probably go into sales for you.
--Julie Miller

Man, this thing's getting better and better as I learn more about it. I STRONGLY recommend Subjects Of Interest to EVERYONE interested in running a successful online business! Subjects Of Interest did exactly what you said it does.
--Julie Gray

It really saves me time and effort. Subjects Of Interest saved my business. I would like to personally thank you for your outstanding product.
--Mary Howard

I'd be lost without Subjects Of Interest. I love Subjects Of Interest. It's all good. Really good.
--James Phillips


Thanks to Thinking Is Real blog for the idea.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Subjects of Interest gave me autism. Damn you Subjects of Interest. - Mark from the Internet

Andy said...

Subjects of interest is choc-full of interesting subjects that should interest subjects of various places for years to come.

Thanks for the comment and link (thinkingisreal). Sorry I missed it earlier.